Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Local News Sucks

I stopped watching local TV Broacasts about a year ago. Tonight, by means of force (i.e. if you dont watch Channel 3 News you will fail this course) I sat through about 20 minutes of the 10 O'Clock News. It was painful.

Please tell me that I am not the only person on this planet WHO DOES NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT SCOTT PETERSON, NOR THE JUDGE IN THE CASE, NOR ANY OTHER LAWYER AND CERTAINLY DOES NOT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT A CHANGE OF VENUE.

Christ. On the night of the freaking Presidential State of the Union Address, which they spent all of 4 minutes on, I was further enlightened to hear insightful comments from other Heads of State commenting on the address. Oh wait no. That was my wishful thinking.

During the world news segment, I instead heard about the lucky ass clown who won the lottery and was now very sad because his car had been broken into. This, ladies and gentleman, is our world news. The poor bastard. Not as if he can buy another one OR COUPLE THOUSAND CARS.

No wonder other countries think we have our heads up our asses.

Can you step? Email me.
hckyfn15@aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home