Monday, December 15, 2003

Greg's Final Exam Guide

Oddly enough, my last dissertation on studying got the most hits of anything I have ever written- so continuing on that subject I am now going to share with you the secret to my success.

NOT GIVING A SHIT

Hence, I am giving you my schedule and plan of attack to conquer my math final.

TUESDAY- Day Before Math Final

1PM to 10PM - Sitting on ass, taking breaks at 15 minute intervals to ensure laziness is at full potential

10PM - leaving to go see RETURN OF THE KING

4AM - recovering from the awesomeness of Return of The King, will attempt to sleep

9:30AM - roll out of bed, shower, eat a hearty breakfast of cereal, read the paper maybe

10:00AM - go to school, steal someone's math book (i lost mine), look over a few chapters... maybe

10:30AM - Ace exam

So to everyone who doesn't give a shit like me.. I SALUTE YOU. And to everyone who is going to be huddled over the math books, wasting time cramming shit into your head you will forget in a day- sucks to be you.

I am awesome.


On an awesomer note, send me your best emails with questions/comments. I am thinking of putting them together for a weekly feature "Shitty emails."


Can you step? Email me.
hckyfn15@aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home