Monday, December 29, 2003

Technical Stuff Sucks

My website and I have a very special relationship- I don't mess with it and it doesn't crash. However, I violated this Golden Rule and tried to spruce things up a bit with a counter. My site was pissed off, but generally okay with this. Yet, being the innovator I am (insert laughter here), I went even further and put in a link to my AIM screenname because you assholes are too lazy to email me. THAT just pushed my site over the edge. He gave me a big fat middle finger and proceeded to keel over and die.

So, not learning my lesson I am gonna do it again dammit. You will notice a brand spanking new counter to your right. Because dammit my site may not be the most sophisticated but I'll be damned if I don't have bragging rights about my page views (just add 3000 to the number because thats just about where I was before my site kicked the bucket). And as soon as I can find another way to link to my AIM account and fuck up my site even more I will do that too. Technology sucks.

Can you step? Email me.
hckyfn15@aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home