Thursday, December 18, 2003

DA EMAIL DA EMAIL

Back in the day (like 7 months ago) I used to get a lot of emails about this... thing. Apparently I haven't being doing my duty of pissing people off and generally causing a lot of confused stares from idiots and as a result the emails began to slack. So in the spirit of 7 months ago... that was a shitty sentence, anyway, here is the beginning of a bi/tri/likely not a whole lot-weekly feature of me answering emails.

Dear Hockey Guy,

Do you have trouble with life wearing all that hockey equipment? If so, please
tell.

Sincererly,

Riowfesd
The Lodge, MN


Indeed, the I.Q. of people who read my site never ceases to astound me. Ahem.
No, I don't have trouble wearing hockey equipment, no I don't have trouble with life and no I don't usually have trouble with both at the same time. Ugh. Next email.

Greg,

I love you.

Chavez


Simple, elegant wonderful. I am all about the lovin. Free lovin that is.. for me... from hot chicks. YES.


Anyway, there are a few more, but I accidentally deleted them. Whoops.

Yes, Return of the King is the shit. I have seen it twice in 24 hours and hell yeah it was worth it. HOWEVER...

Have you ever had someone in front of you who thinks they are SOO fuckin funny and they yell at the screen with comments that they think are ridiculously funny?

OH YES, there was one little asshole in front of me who almost, almost had a tub of popcorn dumped on his fat head. Who are these ass clowns? Do they go to movies to be a fuckin comedian? Saying "look behind you" when a character is about to be suprised by a huge fucking spider is not funny nor witty. What are you expecting a fuckin pat on the back for being witless dickhead? No shit its behind him you moron, thats the tension in the scene.

Alright, that being said- I am out like Howard Dean's chances of being President.


Can you step? Email me.
hckyfn15@aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home