Thursday, December 11, 2003

Studying Is For Pansies

Every time someone says "I can't (insert cool thing here) because I have to study." I feel like cramming their math book up their ass. The whole point of going to school is NOT to sit on your ass for 6 hours when you get home and senselessly try to indoctrinate yourself with useless bullshit. Guess what- if you died tomorrow no one is goin to give a flying fuck whether or not you studied for your stupid ass calculus test, what people will remember is you being a jackass and not spending time with them.

I have mastered the art of not doing shit for school. My backpack hasn't left my car in weeks. Don't you get it? There are no "school" nights. There are only nights- and each one you waste sitting on your ass is one less night left in your life. A night you could have spent with friends or partying or doing ANYTHING other than cramming useless shit into your mind. You are all slaves. You have to do it because you have to go to a good college because you have to get into graduate school because you have to make lots and lots of money. Only one minor fuckin problem with this- YOU COULD DIE IN YOUR SLEEP TONIGHT. Boy, that changes things a little bit. So instead of being a little fuckin peon- live a little. Pansies.

Can you step? Email me.
hckyfn15@aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home