Sunday, January 18, 2004

About Goddamn Time

I am so freakin tired of running into left leaning idiots. I can understand right wing wacko's - most of them anyway- but liberal idiots drive me insane. Faced with facts (i.e. Voting for Dean will cost families close to 2,000 dollars) they start spewing ideological bullshit that I don't care about. Is this asshole going to try and steal more of my money for useless government programs that BLOW NUTS? If the answer is yes- then I don't care. I love being Libertarian. Why aren't you libertarian? Eh?

Anyway, I was browsing some loser ass Dean sites (in a nutshell- If you come to this rally he will beat Bush. HURRAY FOR TAXES!!) and I ended up at this site Cool Site

Christ, about fucking time someone brought up the fact that Dean is a wacko. God.

Oh, then liberals bring up Hollywood. Like I give a rats ass that some dumbass celebrity endorsed a presidential candidate. Shut the fuck up and get back to your limo's and movie sets. No one gives two shits what some half assed wanna be activist thinks about politics- and if you do- do me a favor and vote me for President because Tom Cruise just endorsed me. I swear.

Can you step? Email me.
hckyfn15@aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home