Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Have A PC Christmas

Is it really necessary to sit around and wonder if you are going to offend someone by saying Merry Christmas? Who in their right mind is offended by this? If someone wished me happy quanza or happy hannukah or Buddha sends his love, I wouldn't give two shits. But instead we get "Season's Greetings." WHAT THE SHIT DOES THIS MEAN??

Is the season sending me greetings? Are you sending me greetings by way of the season? Do all seasons have greetings? THIS IS THE WORST PHRASE EVER, no one knows what the fuck you are saying other than "I am too pussy to wish anything other than a general happiness bullshit phrase."

Also, I would pay for the following encounter with Santa to happen-

Santa: Have you been a good little boy this year Mark?
Mark: YES SANTA!
Santa: And what does a good little boy want this year for Christmas?
Mark: I WANT WEED SANTA!!
Santa: .............


Now Santa is kinda screwed here. I mean Mark has been a good little boy, so shouldn't he get what he wants for Christmas? It's tough to be the fat man.

In the words of Mr. Garrison...

Merry Fuckin Christmas
Can you step? Email me.
hckyfn15@aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home