Monday, January 12, 2004

The Slacker's Code

Oftentimes during school this year I have found myself asking "Where Am I?" And after that "When's lunch?" These fundamental questions have driven me to pursue my greatest challenge: becoming even lazier. Those who know me realize what an impossible goal I have set for myself. But I am determined to become even more of a slacker.

I present to you, MY SLACKER'S CODE

I don't carry a backpack, but I can do even less than that.

I don't remember where my classroom is right now, but I can do less than that.

I make fun of people who still do homework, but I can do less than that.

I am taking a computer class where my sole aspiration is to play Yahoo Pool, but I can do less than that.

I have read one book all year long in my AP English class, but I can do less than that.

The amount of time I have spent watching Homestar Runner has nearly quadrupled the time I have spent wondering where my backpack is, but I can do less than that.

ASK NOT "WHAT CAN I DO FOR MY SCHOOL?, BUT WHAT CAN STAYING AWAKE THROUGH THIS PERIOD DO FOR ME?"

Who's with me?

Can you step? Email me.
hckyfn15@aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home