Wednesday, December 10, 2003

People Who Deserve Nothing Less Than Death

1. The assclowns over at Cox Cable who can't find a way to keep my internet from crashing every fuckin two seconds
2. Anyone who does less than 5 over the speed limit in the left lane (I reccomend shotgun to the torso)
3. Every single person who works at MTV. No exceptions. You all deserve death. Shitty shows, shitty music, shitty station.
4. Hell, anyone who watches MTV. Your life sucks if you can't find anything better to do, might as well end it.

God, I had written a whole other thing on why people who are ashamed to be white blow- but my computer crashed so now you get this half assed entry. I fucking hate my computer.

And I fucking hate my car. I live in constant fear of my car goin, "OH SHIT, I am 20 years old and there is a lot of fuckin things that can go wrong- and one of them just did and you have NO idea what it is." Inevitably the car will explode and I will be incinerated. Until that time I will continue to do 15 over at all times- no exceptions. SPEED LIMITS ARE SUGGESTIONS.

Goddammit, I am re-typing that other shit I wrote. Fuck you Bill Gates.

Can you step? Email me.
hckyfn15@aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home