Monday, August 25, 2003

Just Because You Can Copy and Paste Does NOT Mean You Are Intelligent

I have just discovered the newest internet fad and guess what? I don't like it. Everywhere I turn people are posting lyrics to songs as if we are supposed to infer the deep meaning they have in their lives. Let me give you an example, I used to put Coldplay lyrics on my profile, I was an idiot. Now I have seen the error of my ways and have written my own poem.

Not creative, head up my ass
I can't write, to a website I dash
I copy and paste what I think seems deep
Something about a lover's leap
Now if I am lucky, girl's won't see
The stupid and ignorant side of me
Because if ever I had to show what is mine
Empty wastelands of shit would they find


God I love it. And I give you untalented shits permission to copy and paste it, provided you say you were inspired by it's vivid imagery and poetic depth. Ha.

Hckyfn15@aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home