Saturday, July 26, 2003

Reasons Why I have Slapped You in the Face

1. You answered your cell phone in my presence.
2. You talked during a movie.
3. You said something like "hella" or "foh sho."
4. You admitted to watching the Anna Nicole Show and/or any other show I hate.
5. You stated an opinion and refused to back it up with anything other than "well, its my opinion."
6. EVEN WORSE you offer vague and stupid comments to seem intelligent.

Greg: ... which is why I conclude that file-sharing will continue in some form or another for the foreseeable future regardless of the RIAA's draconian tactics.

You: Yeah, totally, I mean who's to say whats right or wrong. I mean like computers are cool.

Greg: Jesus God. This is going to hurt me more than its going to hurt.... SCREW THAT THIS IS GOING TO FEEL GREAT ::SLAP::

7. You see no problem with buying Abercrombie and Fitch clothes which cost 40 bucks more than everyone else and get this.... IT COMES TORN AND WORN!! Oh, so now we know that you have been really busy with important things that caused you to rip your pants, like shopping at expensive, overpriced, trendy-ass stores... You schmucks.

8. People who listen to ONE radio station and are proud of it. (If I cannot slap you through your car when I see you with a lame ass radio station bumper sticker, I will throw a shoe at your car.) As if listening to one station only makes you some sort of uber-listener. I am sure the radio stations keep tabs on people who show them loyalty. Screw that, if you have to listen to the radio (which blows by the way, try calling up and requesting a song that wasn't a single) switch it up a bit. Broaden your horizons morons.

9. Girls who go out with guys and cannot articulate one reason why they are doing so.

Girl: Well, I mean he is a guy you know.
Greg: Could you shut up I am trying to sleep?
Girl: And I mean, when he talks he is like talking to me.
Greg: If you make me get out of this chair...
Girl: And everyone thinks he is like "da bomb"
Greg: THATS IT, you asked for it.
::SSSLLLLLAAAAAPPPP::

Yeah, I was gonna put reason 10, but the top ten thing is way overdone. You get nine. And be happy with it.



hckyfn15@aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home