Wednesday, August 06, 2003

California: Re-affirming My Hatred of Hippies Since 1986

I am currently on vacation right now in California, where I was born and raised. Every summer my family journeys here, to Eureka, the hippie capital of the world. Now, I am all for doing whatever the hell you want, but I swear to god if I see one more person walking around aimlessly because they are high and wearing a shirt that says "Save the Trees" I am going pack that person into a box and send their ass straight to Libya or some other place where I can count on them getting their ass kicked.

SPEAKING OF GETTING ASSES KICKED- GO ARNOLD!!!!!!!

This is just what this lame ass state needs. Back when I lived here this state was kicking ass and taking names. Now we have some pansy ass governor named Gray- (note to parents: names that say kick my ass- Peabody, Sebastian and Gray) who has royally screwed over this state. Proving his pansiness, he is now running away from Arnold and fighting his legal recall in the courts. If I had my way, Arnold would be given a high powered paint ball gun and Gray would be given a scooter. Gray would then scoot around and cry while Arnold shot at him and said stuff like "I AM THE TAX ELIMINATOR." God I rock.

Hckyfn15@aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home