Tuesday, August 12, 2003

California vs. Arizona BATTLE ROYALE

I just got home from California, and while I was driving through L.A. the most ingenious of thoughts hit me- this place is a shithole. In fact, I am all for bombing L.A. to shit and starting over. Rush hour never sleeps, no matter what time you are on the road there are shitty L.A. drivers cutting you off and then proceeding to ride the brakes. I was tempted to throw my car into "Ramming Speed." Then when you look out the window to try and take your mind off of the 5 m.p.h. killer pace you are currently driving- you see smog and ugly buildlings. Alright thats enough, I mean at least California has decent government (ahahaaha). Anyway, now for our main event- Should I have moved from California to Arizona? You are about to find out.

CALIFORNIA VS. ARIZONA (5 Round Bout)

-Traffic
ARIZONA WINS California blows sooo much. Enough said.

-Girls
TIE In Arizona girls wear next to nothing in the summer, but (no pun intended, I kill me) in California there are an equal amount of girls who are hot and they have a beach to flaunt it on. Also, since Arizona ranks like 2nd to last in education there are a lot of dumb girls running around. So, tie.

-Beach
CALIFORNIA WINS Arizona has Big Surf. Pathetic.

-Prices
ARIZONA WINS Everything is too goddamn expensive in California. Gas is ridiculous and I bought a small thing of Apple Juice for like a buck fifty. People in California get bent over backwards on this type of crap. Stupid assholes always wanting to vote for more government bullshit and then they don't get it when their taxes are off the goddamn wall. In Arizona we shoot government officials who overtax us.

-Intangibles
TIE Yeah, yeah, I know a tie is lame. However, while California has better skiing, Arizona has better weather for six months of the year. California has Six Flags and Disneyland and Arizona has... well Arizona has jack shit in this department, but we have the Grand Canyon dammit. Anyway, I think the two states suck equal amounts anyways.

Hckyfn15@aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home