Tuesday, July 22, 2003

This is gonna be short

Some people have asked me why I don't make (read: steal from somewhere) a comments section for this... journal/collection of badassness. Well my friend Taylor, who stole my supercool idea of a blog thing, got some really creepy ass response in his comments section. Some guy told him the rules of blogging and that he should write about E.T. or some stupid shit like that.

I WILL HAVE NONE OF THIS. If you hate me you can email my ass so I can write you back and tell you how much of a moron/imbecile/idiot/dunce you are. And if you love me, you can email me too, and I will autograph a piece of paper for you or something.

And if I don't respond it doesn't mean that I don't like you. It means you are not worth a second of my time and should go get some friends.

Cheers!

Hckyfn15@aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home