Friday, July 18, 2003

Another Reason Politicians Suck

I hate most politicians (exception: Tony Blair, I like him, basically because he has to deal with the MOST uncivilized people ever- The English Parliamentary, that place is INSANE. It is the only reason to watch C-SPAN... ever.) I am feeling a tangent coming on... I mean Tony Blair walks into that place, and everyone gets on their feet and starts bitching at him. That guy has balls. Imagine if Bush had to deal with a thousand people screaming at him and taunting him. He would go cross eyed and probably faint.

Where was I? Oh yes. I hate Howard Dean. I saw some hippie idiot post a link to his website, and being the responsible citizen I am, I went to check it out. So I am reading his policy on the Economy, and he says "Get rid of tax cuts." And I say to the computer screen- Screw you asshole, get your grimy hands off of my money. This the problem with politicans. The solution to ANYTHING is more money.

Politician: Well, in my state there are hurricanes and they make voters mad.
Politican2: Uhh, pay like scientist people to come up with a way to get rid of them.

This is the logic that pervades our country. Shitty teachers?? Pay them more, and somehow because they get more money for being incompetent, our students will get smarter. I hate, hate, hate, hate idiots who think money is the solution to everything.

Lastly, STOP BLAMING PEOPLE FOR THE ECONOMY. The economy is a predictable upturn and downturn. It's not like some guy in a suit sits around and is like "You know, its time for a recession," and then pulls some switch that sends our economy to the shitter. Politicians need to pull their heads a few feet out of their asses (all the way out would be wishful thinking) and smarten up to the fact that the economy is not influenced by Bush or any other politican. Just look at Clinton- that guy did jack shit for 8 years and the only reason he was popular was because he could lie well and the economy was in a prosperity stage. Anyway, to conclude our lesson in politics:

Howard Dean is an idiot, and I am not voting for him. Come up with some real solutions, and let me keep my goddamn money. I hate people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home