Friday, March 19, 2004

Red Wings Fans Are Ugly and Fat

I hate the Red Wings. They are the Yankees of hockey, and their fans are more obnoxious than Yankee fans (it may seem unbelievable but its true). A quick thought to Red Wings fans- if don't you live in Detroit, than NO ONE GIVES A SHIT that you are a Red wings fan. And when you show up at Coyotes games and think you are all cool because you have a Red Wings jersey on guess what... You look like a weak ass fairweather fan who in his spare time talks about how awesome the Red Wings are when no one gives a shit. If you live in Phoenix you are a Coyotes fan. If you live in Detroit you are a Red Wings fan- SIMPLE FUCKING CONCEPT.

Oh and BULLSHIT that Red Wings are the smartest Coyote fans. This happened behind me:

Detroit Moron 1: Oh man Detroit is good.
Detroit Moron 2: Yeah, Federov is great.
Detroit Moron 1: Does he still play for us?
Detroit Moron 1: Yeah- I mean, I think so.

Greg: HAHAAHAHAHAAHA DUMBASSES.

And don't you ever come back to a Coyotes game saying "Oh I'm a Coyote fan." I will remember each and every one of you and piss on your cars.

Oh and by the way- if you tie the Coyotes going into the playoffs guess what? YOU ARE GOING TO SUCK IN THE PLAYOFFS.

Bandwagon assholes.

Can you step? Email me.
hckyfn15@aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home