Wednesday, February 18, 2004

A Cordial Invitation to the Record Industry: Lick My Balls

In the ongoing battle of the RIAA vs. everyone and their mother- everyone scored a point today when a woman sued the RIAA for Racketeering.

HELL YES!!! It's about time we told them to shove their Gestapo crap up their assholes. Honestly, if I were a lawyer I would get up in court and begin my opening statement with-

"Your honor, I think I speak for the world when I say to the record industry: TAKE IT DEEP. Yes, that's right on behalf of the world's population I send the record industry a big: fuck you."

That alone would not only qualify me as the biggest badass ever, it would easily make up for every single CD I bought from those overcharging assmunchers.

I swear to God if I win the lottery I am firstly- buying myself an island and then SETTING UP A THOUSAND COMPUTERS FILLED WITH FREE MUSIC on my fuckin island. And then when the RIAA comes to my island with their bullshit lawsuits I will politely direct my Head of Asskicking (me) to destroy the enemy with my missile launchers.

If I ruled an island I am pretty sure that everyone would want to live there. And if you didn't, you would be a big fuckin loser.

Can you step? Email me.
hckyfn15@aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home