Thursday, March 04, 2004

Gollum and John Kerry

Now, I actually wanted to like John Kerry- he used to play hockey. But that's just about as much credit as I am going to give him. This is a man who may be in the early stages of Gollum-like schizophrenic (I voted for the war, BUT WE HATES WAR PRECIOUSSS...)

Let's just examine a few of the "flip-flops" of Kerry. God, this is a recurring theme among Democrats- anyway...

Like I mentioned he voted for the war (Slinker) and there are numerous interviews out there where Kerry explicitly states "it was the right thing to do." But now his panties are in a tiffy because he has apparently been against war all along (Stinker). Silly us- AS IF WHAT HE SAID WAS WHAT HE REALLY MEANT!

And as we move along this LOTR inspired metaphor we find our Gollum voted for the Patriot Act but now Kerry says he is against the Patriot Act. (WE MUSN'T DEFEND OUR COUNTRY PRECIOUSSS, IT MAY OFFEND FRANCE PRECIOUSSS)


We now check his voting record to see how much of your money he wants to steal from you. And what do we see??? Little Smeagol voted FOR BUSH'S Tax Cut. But now he has of course changed his mind. The tax cuts must go out with President Bush. (THEY WANTS THEIR MONEY FOR THEMSELVESSSS)

Ah, here is a fun subject- gay marriage. Let's wait a moment for my POLITICAL BULLSHIT DETECTOR to go off. Ah yes. There it is. Kerry says that he disagrees with his state's court ("they were wrong") that ruled in favor of gay marriage, but yet opposes federal legislation banning gay marriage. Hmmm... (MUSN'T OFFEND ANYONE MY LOVE, MUST APPEAR NEUTRAL PRECIOUSSS)

I could go into detail about how well he treated his fellow veterans (throwing medals in protest, and calling comrades war criminals, defacing the Iwo Jima Memorial), but I don't care. If you vote for Kerry you not only deserve my disgust, but you certainly fall under the category of "STUPID FAT HOBBIT".

Can you step? Email me.
hckyfn15@aol.com

(It has been brought to my attention that is an all-time low for cussing on my site- 1 profanity. Well, fuck)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home