Saturday, February 14, 2004

Memo To McDonald's: Insulting Me Won't Make Me Buy Your Food

In my continuing quest to point out shitty marketing schemes I think I have come upon the most terrible idea yet- INSULT THE CUSTOMERS!! Yes, that's it- because if they aren't buying our products in their normal moods, then lets make them hate us.

Here's the context of what I am talking about-

McDonald's Tool: I don't think you are man enough to eat our new hamburgers. So, next time you stop by, make sure you are tough and try our new hamburger.

Let's pause and reflect on the stupidity for a moment.... Okay. Firstly, if being manly means eating disgusting fast food that is immediately rejected by my stomach because it thinks I just ate shit- then I am a big pansie ass. Screw being manly. How about this advertising scheme?

McDonald's Tool: Are you human? No? Good then, you will love our new food which is completely indistinguishable from dog shit.

I hate McDonald's. Except for milkshakes, I will drink those.

Can you step? Email me.
hckyfn15@aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home