Thursday, July 10, 2003

I hate Ted Turner

God, I hate CNN. Besides being completely biased, and I mean WAY biased, they are owned by Ted Turner.
Reasons I Hate Ted Turner
1. The Atlanta Braves
2. THAT STUPID ATLANTA BRAVES CHANT
3. He thinks he is an actor (no you're not)
4. He hates Christians
5. He owns too much shit.

Now I am all for hating people, but you can't just hate a group of people because they are peaceful and go to Church on Sundays. Well, actually you can, but you are a complete asshole like Ted Turner. God I hate Ted Turner. I think he married someone equally stupid, but since I am too lazy to do a Google search and find out, my hate remains focused on him.

If he buys one more news network, I swear I will only watch Fox News for the rest of my life. Speaking of which, do you wonder why O'Reilly kicks Larry Kings ass all over the place? Because Larry King is a big FAT pansy. Wonder why Al Gore couldn't beat Bush? Because he would only go on PANSY shows and answer PANSY questions. Same with Hillary Clinton, who ONLY got elected because she played herself to be a victim of Ol' Slick Willy. She disgusts me. Did you know she will only take interviews in which she knows what questions are going to be asked? Our politicians blow. I want O'Reilly to moderate every single debate FOR any office. It should be a test. If O'Reilly makes you look like an ass, then you don't get to be a politician. That would motivate them to get their shit together.

O'Reilly: Right, so you aren't going to answer any questions about Watergate, Chinagate, and being a complete pansy?
Clinton: But my husband... He cheated on me and then Rosie O'Donnell played me out to be a hero...
O'Reilly: SHUT HELL UP. GET OUT.
Clinton: But, think of the children?
O'Reilly: Thats it (slaps her)
Clinton: WAAAAAA!!! I want my sympathetic loser liberal votes!
O'Reilly: Who's next biatches?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home