Monday, July 14, 2003

So much to make fun of, so little time

Man, so much on my mind I am gonna have to prioritize.
1. Johnny Depp should get an honorary Oscar

Presenter: And now for Pirate of the Year...
Depp: Yes, I know I am a badass.

2. MTV SUCKS
This network has its head so far up its ass it's amazing. Who sits around all day and watches this shit?

"Tonight at 6 things get hot and steamy on The Real World. Then, at 7 on making the band, things get rough when Laticia and Moniqua fight it out. Later at 9, on Road Rules things get hot and steamy and rough. At 10 we premiere Carson Daly's new show "I'm a HUGE TOOL and have NO opinions of my own." And if you sit through all these shitty shows, we may or may not play actual music videos."

Doesn't anyone realize they are all the SAME show? Ugh. On that note...

3. REALITY TV SUCKS

Good god. This SHOULD be self-explanatory. But yet I still know thousands of people who crowd around their TV sets every night to watch their favorite "guess what this group/person, who are/is a HUGE imbecile, is going to do next." You know what's funny about the whole reality TV thing is... ITS NOT REAL! YOU IDIOTS! No one behaves the same with a huge ass camera in their face.

I should start my own reality TV show. I bet I could get you morons to watch it, too.

From the makers of "Lions eating Christians," we bring you "The Greg Dunaway Show." We give Greg a baseball bat and a car. His objective: Whack as many stupid people as he can in one night. The catch: He has to do it all with Roseanne Arnold following him around.

Roseanne: Fat people are funny.
Greg: One more comment...
Roseanne: I married Tom Arnold, he's funny...
Greg: (WHACK) (WHACK)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home