Friday, July 04, 2003

South Park, the last show with any balls

Matt Stone and Trey Parker are my heroes. In case anyone hasn't put two and two together Matt Stone and Trey Parker are the creative geniuses behind South Park. I was reminded of just how badass they were the other night when I caught an episode entitled "Fat Butt and Pancake Head," which was about Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck. The episode absolutely destroyed the pairing and I laughed my ass off the entire time, of course I highly reccomend it. Anyway, it always bothers me when I talk to older and/or stupider people than myself and when I mention that I watch South Park, they give me an "you are SO immature" type look.

These are the same people who think the meaning behind "Fight Club" is kicking ass in a parking lot. These are the people who can't read books and instead wait for the movie adaptations to come out devoid of any real theme/meaning. Back to Jennifer Lopez (no I will NEVER call her J Lo or call Puff Daddy, P. Diddy, Stupid celebrities thinking that they are somehow cooler now that their name changes. How about if I go change my name to "Snoop Bad Dawg G Dizzle?" God I hate celebrities. If Ben Affleck changes his name to "B-Lo" to match his new girlfriend I am going to laugh and then puke) Christ where was I? Oh yeah, South Park.

Anyway, if you have yet to see an episode of South Park go give it a chance. Some of the immmaterial and immature topics they have touched on recently: The Boy Scouts homosexual controversy, the War on Terror, Gun Control, hate crimes and censorship. But its just a bunch of kids cussing and being immature... right?

Any show that has to tell you when to laugh ISN'T FUNNY.

Go back to your stupid "Must See TV", idiots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home