Saturday, February 05, 2005

What is Midieval Times? Careful Commentary by Greg

(For those confused by what Midieval Times is think back to that crappy Jim Carrey movie "Cable Guy," it's EXACTLY like it is in the movie)

Midieval Times was either the greatest 3 hours of my life or the weirdest. I can't decide. When the waiter calls you "M'Lord" and you are wearing a green crown made out of paper things start to get a bit weird. On the other hand, this one knight had a huge swingy thing with a ball on the end. That kicked ass.

Also, the princess winked at me. That was cool, if not re-affirming that I am indeed one of the hottest guys to walk on this planet. The food was good. But there was this one guy with long hair who pissed me off because he kept talking about a story plot which obviously no one cares about.

Christ just let the guys beat the shit out of eachother. We DON'T CARE that the evil sorcerer predicts some random vengeful death. Get to the lances and crap.

I was kind of hoping that one of the girls I went with would go and make out with the yellow knight (this happened last year apparently at our work social). But it didn't happen. The guy looked like a cross between Ben Affleck and a 2x4 hit repeatedly in his face. I don't blame them.

I wonder what their day jobs is. Do they go around and randomly throw in conversations?

"I beat the red knight yesterday."
"Um... okay, where's my hamburger and coke?"

Can you step? Email me.
hckyfn15@aol.com

1 Comments:

At 2:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn you, Dunaway. Cable guy was NOT a crappy movie. It was a wonderful piece of semi-dark comedy. True, they white-washed it with generic comic overtones, used Jim Carrey in an incredibly unoriginal way, and it was rife with strange sub-plots, most notably that of Ben Stiller's character. However, it still ended up to be an interesting plot line, with fresh and interesting jokes and scenarios. "The password is... Penis." Also, it's spelled Medieval.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home