Monday, November 15, 2004

Road Trip Time

I am now three months into my collegiate career and while I have done severely, severely, stupid things I have not yet managed to do anything utterly ridiculous. So, in order to remedy this deficiency I am taking up the time honored tradition of every college guy- the Road Trip.

My goal is to get from my campus in L.A. to the campus of the University of Arizona sometime Friday evening. Barring an act of God (don't you do it God, because I will be PISSED), we will be on campus in time to party Friday evening and stop sometime Sunday morning.

So far our gameplan consists of:

1. Party
2. Sleep
3. Party
4. Food
5. Sleep

As Front Seat Navigator it is my duty to prepare a detailed map and plan for the trip. Although it is still in the early stages, this map gives a good idea of the extra research I've done for the trip.



So, friends, brothers, countrymen at U of A, I call upon you to party with me.

Can you step? Email me.
hckyfn15@aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home