Tuesday, August 17, 2004

It's Okay To Piss People Off

I am so tired of all this pretend political bullshit. If I hear one more politician's promise to care for "all of my needs and wants" I am going to probably do nothing. But dammit it pisses me off.

For once can't a politican come on the air and say something like

This is Greg Dunaway and of course I fucking approve this message.
A picture of hippies protesting some stupid cause like the plight of owls
"Tired of people who don't shower and smell bad?"
Shot of Ted Kennedy
"Tired of fat bastards stealing your money."
A picture of Europe
"Tired of nations constantly bitching about the U.S. but then begging us for money and aid?"
A shot of me walking in a park or forest or something.
"I hate all that crap too, and if you disagree with me- Take It Deep. My name is Greg Dunaway, and this November I encourage you and everyone to
TAKE IT DEEP"
Paid for by cool people who don't watch Friends.

Obviously my campaign slogan would be TAKE IT DEEP. And if anyone can make a kickass Flash movie along those lines, God knows I would be more than happy to post it.

The time for sensitivity has gone, and if you think otherwise you're probably wearing Abercrombie and Fitch and looking at the latest People magazine and/or reading some stupid post-modern philosophies about dolphins.

Can you step? Email me.
hckyfn15@aol.com

P.S. YOU HAD BETTER VOTE FOR JOHN KERRY OR ELSE...




2 Comments:

At 12:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Greg,

Take it Deep aka the TID Special is my slogan... Your plagerizing and that is wrong.

Nozzle

Love,
Steve

 
At 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i second that steve.

NINJAAAASSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"pirates can take it deep"
-steve shanley
see greg, that is how you should cite things like that

 

Post a Comment

<< Home