Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Farenheit 9/11 Should Be Seen - Just Not by You

I think Michael Moore is a clever liar. Anyone who reads this website knows that. However, he can go and make his crafty movies as long as he likes, and as long as their are assholes like the Weinstein brothers (and these guys are ASSHOLES) to fund his propaganda ridden fictional movies, I encourage him to.

I didn't see Bowling For Columbine basically because I disagreed with his premise - that NRA people are all nuts, the American way is violence etc. etc. etc. Bullshit. I wasn't interested.

His new film I was interested in, and by interested I mean possibly seeing it in theaters... I mean perhaps he had something intelligent to say about the utter failure of American intelligence (CIA, FBI etc.) on 9/11. Turns out, he just takes pot-shots at the Bush administration. Wow. Real creative, Mike.

On top of that, while critics all blow steam up his ass, Michael has formed a committee of lawyers to SUE anyone who disagrees with him or takes issue with his movie. What a pussy. Go shove it up your ass, you anal retentive has been.

Here I'll say it: MICHAEL MOORE IS A BIG FAT STUPID LIAR. Sue me, dickhead.

If this article doesn't convince that YET AGAIN, Michael Moore is lying. I don't know what will.

UPDATE: And apparently since a few people have bitched that the guy who wrote this is too liberal - here's another one from a Newsweek guy who SUPER left of center. Even he can smell the propaganda.

Liberals Hate Michael Moore, too

And AGAIN.

YET AGAIN.

ONE LAST TIME

And it's a shame, because as Mr. Moore so notably mentioned during his Oscar acceptance speech, there isn't a very big market for documentarians and there needs to be a community to support the films they make. Just not one with a liar like Michael Moore in it.

Can you step? Email me.
hckyfn15@aol.com

P.S. I do like Michael Moore's attempts at regular old films. Canadian Bacon is a hysterical, well written movie, written and directed by Moore. I encourage you to see it so we don't have to see his slobbish figure on movie screens anymore. He belongs behind the camera.

P.P.S. Since it's release F 9/11 has made about 20 million bucks, with Moore claiming huge success by having sold out shows everywhere. Well, let's see Mike since you only put it out in A LIMITED NUMBER OF THEATERS of course its going to fucking sell out. Guess what if Spiderman goes on 5 theaters in Phoenix, every fucking show is going to sell out. Additionally, since the movie is full of outright lies and constant manipulations I will not be paying to see it. I am downloading it tonight (with Moore's blessing) and won't mention it again on this site.

1 Comments:

At 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thought you all might like a gander at:

www.michaelmoorehatesamerica.com

Talk about hypocrisy.

-Greg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home