Sunday, June 27, 2004

Will You Join My "Party of One?"

Do you have what it takes to be a "Party of One?"

Will you join me in my neverending party?

Will you come home after 48 hours of partying and still go to work?

Will you go to parties well aware that there is a good chance you could end up naked in a pool?

Will you be "that guy" who passes out in a plant?

Will you incessantly try and meet cool girls, knowing that the next morning neither of you will remember eachother's face, much less a name?

If you have what it takes to truly become a "Party of One" I salute and welcome you aboard. It's not an easy life, nor it is a safe one. But the true reward comes in knowing that you stand for the right every person, of every color, race, nationality, religion, and sex to party hard.

Good work soldier.

I AM A PARTY OF ONE AND YOU CAN SEE MY STRENGTH

Can you step? Email me.
hckyfn15@aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home