Monday, May 03, 2004

Things I Don't Care About And Things You Pretend To Care About

I refuse to believe that half of the people who have asked me where I am going to college truly give a shit. And honestly, unless you are going to one of the two colleges I have committed to (don't ask, and no I don't know if that's illegal), don't bother scribbling it all over your profile, spouting it off to random people ("Do you think it will be cold at Harvard?") assuming people are just chomping at the bit to find out. Guess what? Chances are if people are curious about something- they will ask you.

And furthermore, just because you got into some high powered college, does NOT make you smart. God knows one of the most brainless people I have ever met is going to Notre Dame (this person was featured on this website if you look hard enough). So, if you are going to run around saying "Princeton 08" just know that one day your comeuppance will come- hopefully in the form of someone running their foot up your ass.


Can you step? Email me.
hckyfn15@aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home