Wednesday, May 26, 2004

We're All Going To Die

Al Gore Gives The Day After Tomorrow "Two Thumbs Up"

Taking time out of his schedule as the infamous loser of the 2000 Presidential election, Al Gore has settled into his new job as movie reviewer. At a recent speech railing President Bush, Gore used the movie "The Day After Tomorrow" to critique the President's environmental policy. At the event he said, "Had I been elected, I would have banned SUV's and trucks and mandated that every household own a Civic."

Questioned as to how he would have fought the so-called "Greenhouse Effect" he pointed to one of "Tomorrow's" key action sequences. "See when the sun gets really hot because we drive cars too much, the North Pole melts. If I were President, the earth would have been placed in a lockbox to prevent this catastrophe."

While it is well known that the ex-Vice President invented the internet, he also informed the crowd that he had created "the cure for pollution" but that "President Bush stole it from my lockbox."

When asked for comment White House Press Secretary Scott McClellan said, "Mr. Gore is simply wrong, this is Roland Emmerich's worst film since Godzilla and the special effects can't save a trite plot and poor acting. The President gives the film a C-."

Can you step? Email me.
hckyfn15@aol.com

5 Comments:

At 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stop trying to be like Maddox so much. Your writing really sucks shit. Try talking about yourself or something relatively intelligent as opposed to your moronic rantings.

-Pussy-

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger greg said...

Well this is normally a post I wouldn't give a shit about, but since I was obviously mimicking Scrappleface and you were too stupid to pick up on it, (its nowhere near anything like what Maddox posts, fool) I just thought I would enlighten you. Cheers.

 
At 10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is Andrew Sparling and I approve this message.

 
At 1:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your blog entries are losing their touch dude.
Drunk,
-Andrew Miller

 

Post a Comment

<< Home