Sunday, May 30, 2004

3 Guys. 3 Countries. 2 Weeks.

Sounds like a bad teen comedy, but it's not. I am the fuck outta the country on Thursday, with the goal of visiting Amsterdam, Paris, and London. We have an elaborate itinerary that reads something like:

1. Don't die.
2. Go to Amsterdam.
3. Don't die.
4. Go to Paris.
5. Don't die.

etc. etc. That doesn't even include the trip getting back to the U.S. (and it's assuming a lot that we don't get lost in Europe and end up working in traveling circus or something.)

So if you have anything terribly important to say to me, you have 3 days to do it before I become a cracked out Red Light District streetwalker.

Needless to say my adventure abroad will make for plenty of awesome stories, so expect good entries when I return, until then I suggest re-reading my site starting back in the beginning, reading about 3 a day, and then when I get back you will be SET.

And now I'm gonna go pack my bags, ready my drug and prostitute money, and research drinking laws in Europe.

Adios amigos I'll see you again on the 17th- assuming I can learn how to type again.

P.S. Ladies- Brad Pitt, George Clooney and Matt Damon will be wrapping up filming on Ocean's 12 while I'm in Amsterdam. If you want, I will touch them in your name. Let me know.

Can you step? Email me.
hckyfn15@aol.com

2 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got one piece of advice that will REALLY come in handy for London.

Unlike in America, pedestrians DON'T have the righter way when crossing the street. So, don't try them. I honestly think they try to, at times, run you over (I think it's in their blood. They're obsessed with death).

So, be careful around the roads. Those brits are merciless. Otherwise, have fun on your trip.

From one Greg to another,
Greg Ralbovsky

 
At 11:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home