Saturday, May 22, 2004

I Am Anti-Feminazi and I VOTE

I hate radical liberal women (to be fair liberal men are idiots too, but to a lesser extent because they don't go around hugging trees and bitching about how men are ruining their lives.)

I don't want to be a party pooper, but guess what women? The feminist movement checked out, hold on let me check my calendar, ABOUT TEN YEARS AGO. The more you keep bitching and putting stupid ass bumper stickers like "I'M PRO-CHOICE AND I VOTE" and "ENVIRONMENT IS EVERYTHING" men like me are going to keep ridiculing you.

I am going to create a few bumper stickers of my own - "I KILLED A SPOTTED OWL" or "PROUD OWNER OF OVER 5 AUTOMATIC WEAPONS." Like the feminazi bumper stickers, none of it is true and no one should give a shit, but my sole goal is to get some stupid hippie whine feminist to give me the finger so I can throw my shoe at her car.

In the meantime perhaps we can delay these women from their important goals like:

1. Killing unborn children
2. Taking away jobs through environmental bullshit
3. Destroying the Second Amendment
4. And of course whining about being oppressed

Can you step? Email me.
hckyfn15@aol.com

1 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your mama's ass!

-Drew Hopkins

 

Post a Comment

<< Home