Sunday, April 11, 2004

Elisha Cuthbert Can Move In Next Door / Why I Hate Hippie Parents

The Girl Next Door is an amazing movie. Absolutely amazing.

It is like a guy's dream. Hot girl moves in next door, girl likes boy and makes him ditch school and do awesome shit. Unbelievable. And by unbelievable I mean AWESOME.

I would like to take this opportunity to cordially invite Elisha Cuthbert to move in next door or move in to my house or take over my bedroom too. Whatever works.


NEXT TOPIC (This update is a two for one)

I hate hippie parents. I was in church today for Easter and this bitch ass mom wouldn't take her kid out of mass. Guess what moron- NOT EVERYONE ENJOYS HEARING YOUR KID SCREAM. In fact, I would venture to guess that no one likes hearing your stupid kid scream, so take the stupid kid outside, beat some sense into him and then go home and beat yourself for being a hippie asshole.

And what is with hippie parent's bringing their kids to R rated movies? Firstly, I saw toddlers at the Passion of the Christ. Oh good call parents- bring your kids to a 2 and a half hour torture film. That'll teach him some good solid values.

Look sweety you can see the flesh being ripped off.

Yeah, and when he faints everytime he sees a crucifix, you will know why... idiots.

Can you step? Email me.
hckyfn15@aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home