Thursday, March 25, 2004

If You Drive Slow in The Left Lane I am Going To Shoot You

I have decided that people, as a general rule, are more stupid than I originally imagined. Now see, I have driving on the road for a little over a year now, and I have become aware of the concept MOST people have about the right and left lanes. Allow me to sum it up for you.

RIGHT- SLOW LEFT- FAST

Now God forbid I just confused someone by putting the left lane on the right, but I am too lazy to change it. Anyway, today I am running late to get to class and some asshole in front of me is doing 40 in a 45. Now granted it could be an old person who can't see over the wheel, or just a big pussy, either way, I am fine. Just haul your big Corrolla driving ass to the right lane and pedal your way to work over there.

My dad, one time in his esteemed wisdom, to piss off my mom who kept bitching at him not to tailgate, just kinda snapped, threw on the accelerator yelled RAMMING SPEED and got really close to the guy in front of us. Everyone laughed, my mom cried.

My dad is funny.


Can you step? Email me.
hckyfn15@aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home