Monday, October 27, 2003

Your Convenience is My Concern

Not. Anyway, since all I get is complaints about "you don't have a comments section; everyone else has a comments section, why can't I comment, where do you live? can i call you? " etc. etc. I have decided to make a little section of the site called "SINCE YOU ARE TOO LAZY TO EMAIL GREG, CLICK THIS ICON AND INSTANT MESSAGE HIM SECTION" If you look to your right you will see one of two things:

(1) A picture of the Boondock Saints
-This means I am online, this means I may respond to you
-The Boondock Saints is cool movie

(2) A picture of Hillary Clinton
-This means I am not here, and am possibly being eaten by Hillary Clinton
-I hate Hillary Clinton

So, there you have it, this site is all truly- about you. Or not.

hckyfn15@aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home