Thursday, October 30, 2003

Phoenix Doesn't Need a "Storm Team"

I was searching the web to find out the weather for Halloween tomorrow (I am being a Boondock Saint, no you don't need to tell me how absolutely badass that is), when I came upon two moron mouthpieces (Sean And Amy from 12 News) looking at me smiling because they were the 12 NEWS STORM TEAM. God where to begin.

(1) What the fuck are you smiling about- there is a goddamn storm coming. Get out in your poncho and report some fucking floods and don't sit there and smile while my car washes away.

(2) WE DON'T NEED A STORM TEAM- Arizona gets like maybe 3 storms a year. MAYBE. So what exactly are these pricks the other 362 days of the year? The 12 NEWS ACTION SUNSHINE TEAM?

Newscaster: This just in from our weather desk, our Sunshine team is indeed calling for more sunshine today. Let's go out to Sean, who is standing by with live coverage. Sean?

Sean: Well Lisa, this is just amazing, I mean by the looks of it Arizona will indeed be getting its 100th straighth day of sunshine. Unbelievable. Live on the scene this is Sean.


These guys have the easiest job ever. They clock in one time at the newsdesk, with the same goddamn forecast (sunny, chance of clouds). By the way, this is the SAFEST prediction ever. If its sunny- they win. If its cloudy- they WIN AGAIN. I suppose they only way for their asses to get canned is if a tornado shows up out of nowhere.

Sean: Right, about the tornado.... You see..... Hmm.... Okay, I am just gonna go in the corner now...


Can you step? Email me.
hckyfn15@aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home