Thursday, October 23, 2003

Some People Deserve A Lobotomy

In one of my classes I put up with a student who makes me want to kick him in the shins every single time he opens his mouth. If I ever encounter anyone like this in my professional life, I will make it my mission to have his ass fired. How do they piss me off so much?

Me: So, in essence the theme can be universally summed up as man vs. nature.

Mark: I would add that it could also be man vs. man.

TOTAL IMBECILE WHO I WANT TO KILL: Well, I agree with both of you and would like to proceed to sum up everything that has been said in this discussion so that I can seem intelligent without ever saying anything remotely resembling a unique thought.


At this point in my head I am busting out my shoulder mounted missile launcher and helping it go to MORON-LOCK ON. How these people go through day to day activities without being punched in the face boggles the mind.

Mom: What do you want for dinner?
Dad: How about steak?
Daughter: Burritos?
IMBECILE: Well, I think we can both agree that steak and burritos are viable choices and we should consider both options with a great deal of thought and consideration-
Everyone: SHUT THE FUCK UP.

I hate people.

hckyfn15@aol.com
(email me)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home