Monday, October 06, 2003

School Is Overrated

Today, I was sitting around generally being awesome when I thought struck me- Why in God's name am I learning College Algebra?

Executive: I see here Greg that YOU NEVER LEARNED COLLEGE ALGEBRA.
Greg: But this is for a job writing screenplays.
Executive: YOU NEVER LEARNED ALGEBRA. I just don't know if I can let this slide.

Now, wouldn't it suit me, someone who hates math, in the same way that Hillary Clinton hates men, to be doing something more productive (i.e. playing monopoly).

More importantly, God has revealed to me something incredible. The jobs that pay a shit ton of money don't require any school. Check out this research I did (and by research I mean nothing, and by nothing I mean making it up as I go along)

JOB- Actor PAY- shit-load EDUCATION REQUIRED- None
JOB- Politician PAY- Shit ton of kick backs EDUCATION REQUIRED- None (muahahaha)
JOB- Musician PAY- too much EDUCATION REQUIRED- None
JOB- Criminal PAY- a lot EDUCATION REQUIRED- How to break knee caps

See, education sucks. And politicians are morons. God I love saying that. If I ran for office I would honestly get up on stage and be like- throw it at me assholes, I'm ready and waiting with a response and a taunt for your trouble.

Press: So, Greg, how exactly are you going to fix Iraq's economy?
Greg: By sending the entire press corp to Baghdad to do hard labor- anything else jackass?

BOO YAH.

hckyfn15@aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home