Wednesday, September 24, 2003

My Tie is Better Than Yours

This one is kinda only for the guys, unless you are a chick who wears ties, which I am cool with.

I just realized how much better my tie is than yours. My tie is a fucking Vincent Van Gogh painting. (Starry Night to be exact) God that is awesome.

Couple of things to point out here.

1. If you do not know who Vincent Van Gogh is- never mention this to a cultured girl, she will hate you. (Use Google to remedy this situation and/or use the following conversation)

Girl: So, Vincent Van Gogh, what do you think?
YOU: Well, I think Van Gogh was an interesting guy- excuse me a moment.
::RUN TO A COMPUTER:: ::USE GOOGLE:: ::PRINT:: ::RUN BACK TO GIRL::

This works for almost anything, including pretending to have an opinion.

2. Furthermore, if your tastes dictate that you think art is stupid and/or you think Starry Night in particular is a bad painting- try painting something better and if that still doesn't work- climb the nearest 4 story building and jump (repeat as needed)



Do you have an opinion? Do you use Google to bullshit your way out of anything (including term papers)? Are you remotely coherent? Email me.


hckyfn15@aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home