Sunday, September 28, 2003

1000 Hits and My Blog is Still Better than Yours

Sometime today or last night I hit a thousand hits. (If you can prove that it was you, I will autograph a piece of paper, maybe throw in a Starburst or Skittles thing and mail it to you) So I wake up and am like, shit thousand hits, thats a lot, maybe I should find out what makes my ranting so much better than anyone else's.

So I started visiting everyone else's blog. God they suck. So in honor of them I will do my entry today in that stupid ass "you really care about everything thing I do don't you style." Enjoy.

My Hand Hurts

So, today, like I was sitting in class and you know just kinda staring out in the sky and I was just like wow my hand hurts. And then I went to my next class and it was so omigod boring, and then I was like "did i feed my cat today?" oh man, i was so scared. and then I like saw jessica and she was like omigod does your hand hurt ? and i was like yeah totally, and that reminded me of this one song i heard one time on MTV cuz i have no taste, the lyrics are so deep.. here..

Lifestyles of the rich and the famous
their always complaining, always complaining

Yeah, like rich people always like complain, so right on Good Charlotte, like yeah. Okay, im like tired now so i will see you all tomorrow and i will tell you about how mandy was like so mad at me today, i know you cant wait

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home