Tuesday, September 16, 2003

Too much of a dumbass to be creative? Why not just make fun of minorities?

People are so moronic. If I hear one more person blame gay people because they can't get laid I will flip. Here is some logic for all of you dumbasses out there who hate "faggots."

1 Guy + 1 Other guy = 2 LESS PEOPLE WHO WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOUR FUTURE WIFE

Idiots. And the next time you want to say something is stupid, don't say "gay." Because you are really saying, "I am so ignorant that I can't come up with a word to describe what my pea sized brain wants to say." Besides saying "wearing women's clothing, man, it was so gay," has a WHOLE other meaning when you use the real definition. Schmucks.

So why don't you all go make fun of me for being Irish or something, maybe I will go drink a Guiness in your honor or find me lucky charms. Suck it.

hckyfn15@aol.com