Thursday, September 11, 2003

Close Encounters of the Nerd Kind

I was driving on the freeway tonight, when I was nearly hit by a nerd. How do you know he was a nerd you say? Shut the hell up and I will tell you I say. His ass cuts in front of me and I see his license plate that reads "DAGOBAH." And for all of you who are like whaaa? Its a fuckin planet in Star Wars. Now, I am a semi nerd for knowing that, but I also read Harry Potter and don't have a goddamn broom hanging out my ass. If you are a nerd don't televise it, especially when you are a nerd about a series that hasn't been good since... 1987 or so. I have already bitched about George Lucas, so you find any re-hash here, but Jesus God, come on. These are like the people who go and live out there Lord of the Rings fantasy by shooting arrows at eachother and playing dead. There is something very, very, very, weird about that. But whatever floats your boat. I love Lord of the Rings, but God knows I have no desire to make pointy ears and dress in green tights.

Speaking of which I never understood Star Trek conventions. I love shows like The Simpsons but would I go to a Simpsons convention, where I could dress like Bart and talk about the Simpsons... god no. Anyway screw this, I hate this stupid ass topic anyway. Stupid ass nerds.

Hckyfn15@aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home