Sunday, October 31, 2004

Halloween is An Amazing Event

I don't think that Halloween can be truly appreciated until you go to college. Halloween is basically an excuse for everyone on campus to get hammered and for the girls to compete with eachother in the "Least Clothing" contest.

Last night I managed to get lost on my own campus, go to a Frat Dance party thing, listen to some girl explain why I should go to her room after the dance (I didn't, but the reasons were funny- "I seriously love you..."You don't know my name"), piss off a girl by complimenting her (the journey from my brain to mouth is treacherous), wander back to my apartment, go to some off campus party in a car with my cousin and her boyfriend, find the on tap Coors IN THE LIVING ROOM (ideas for my own apartment forming), talked to a girl who was in ROTC about why I am an amazing pilot, pretended to be a Senior when talking to a Freshman, pretended to be a Sophomore when talking to a Senior, go back to campus in a different car than I came in with girls I didn't know, pass out on bed.

If you aren't in college, pretend to be... or just follow me around or something.

Can you step? Email me.
hckyfn15@aol.com

3 Comments:

At 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gregger,
College is amazing... So I hear... I went... once... ps i had my first chipotle experience in 2 months yesterday and i got 4 free burritos coming to me on tuesday... 1.) Burrito, Barbacoa (2x of course) no rice black beans, fajitas, and medium salsa 2.) Burritobol No rice lettuce on bottom, 2x Barby black beans, fajitas, and med salsa maybe a bit of cheese. FINALLY The Office Dream...... 3.) BURRITO 1/2 CHICKEN 1/2 STEAK 1/2 BARBACOA 1/2 CARNITAS, NO RICE, BLACK BEANS, FAJITAS, MEDIUM SALSA AND A LITTLE BIT OF CHEESE. It will be a master piece... the #4.) Will go to the driver of the experience. Also whose chip day is it?
P.S. Office lunch im thinking thanksgiving day about 1130? Fax it in?
--Steve-o

 
At 12:27 AM, Blogger greg said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:27 AM, Blogger greg said...

CHIPOTLE EXPERIENCE NOVEMBER

Chipotle on 44th Street and Thomas
The weekend of November 27th.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home