Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Foreign Relations Made Easy

People often ask me, "Greg, besides being so popular and good looking, how do you view the current foreign policy of the Bush administration?" And being libertarian I say, "He's wrong, Kerry's wrong, and you're an idiot for believing either of them. However, apparently this is offensive, so here is my non-offensive guide to foreign policy.

First we have the Republicans (i.e. Bush) and their view of the world.


Next up we have Senator Kerry and the Democrats.


Now you may be saying "Greg, where do you fall in the scheme of things?" Do you think the world is full of terrorists waiting to blow us up or are you a pussy?" To which I answer:

.

Obviously, I'm right.

Can you step? Email me.
hckyfn15@aol.com

1 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice.

-andrew

 

Post a Comment

<< Home