Wednesday, October 06, 2004

TV Sucks

I can't think of good reasons to turn on the TV anymore. I keep up with news on the internet and really can't think of a good reason to encourage Dan Rather to screw up anymore. I don't like sitcoms because canned laughter always has been and always will be stupid and jeuvenille. I don't like reality TV because it's unrealistic and stupid. If you want some reality pick your fat ass off the couch and walk outside. And I sure as hell don't like most of the dramas that are on T.V.

The O.C. is a soap opera for teenagers, and the rest of the crap on the other networks is all derivative of eachother.

To further illustrate my point I give you my original, superb illustration of the current T.V. Lineup.



The only shows I can loosely reccomend, and by loosely I mean if you don't have anything better to do are: South Park, The Shield, and Rescue Me. The Simpsons is good if you can ever catch it, but chances are you won't. Screw T.V.

Can you step? Email me.
hckyfn15@aol.com

1 Comments:

At 11:25 PM, Blogger greg said...

Oh and Family Guy, too. Especially when the new season starts in 2005.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home