Monday, October 11, 2004

It's No Longer Cool To Be the Class Moron

If you happen to be spending thousands of dollars in college, and quite frankly most college students are, I would like to make an announcement:

ITS NOT COOL TO BE A FUCKIN IDIOT.

Nope, I'm afraid your "Isn't it funny I'm slower than George Bush in a debate?" routine has officially worn out its welcome.

This is almost as bad as the guys who have long hair, dress like Tony Hawk, and sit in the back doodling. I actually don't give a shit that they look like the lovechild of Hot Topic and Tommy Hilfiger, what pisses me off is that inevitably when they are asked to comment on ANYTHING during class it begins with "Uhhh" and ends with "I'm not sure." That'll go over well in job interviews.

Boss: So it says here you went to college?
Tony Hawk: Uhh.... Yeah... I'm not too sure.
Boss: Did you or did you not go to college?
Tony Hawk: Uhh... Like you know... I'm not sure...
Boss: YOU TWEAKED OUT STONER HEAD ANSWER THE FUCKIN QUESTION!



Can you step? Email me.
hckyfn15@aol.com

1 Comments:

At 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy you are not a politician

 

Post a Comment

<< Home