Friday, September 03, 2004

Chris Matthews Is An Ignorant Jerk

Chris Matthews is annoying and his voice makes me sick. He thinks he is so smart sitting in his in his stupid chair cutting off his guests and yelling until they shut up.

I think he is threatened by Bill O'Reilly who while also annoying at least doesn't put up with political rhetorical crap. Matthews is stupid, no one likes him and I hope his show gets canceled and he ends up on late night infomercials endorsing hair pieces.

Also, Al Franken is an annoying jerk. His only funny movie was Stuart Saves His Family and let me see... that was 10 years ago. Since when is it okay for washed out not funny comedians to get involved in politics? Oh wait. That's NEVER.

In fact I think that Al Franken was so terrible that you can't even catch him on SNL re-runs anymore. Even SNL disowned you Al. That sucks, because SNL isn't funny.

Al Franken should shut up and go back to the hole of mediocrity he crawled out of. No one likes you anymore Al and being an annoying liberal idiot isn't helping your case any.

Can you step? Email me.
hckyfn15@aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home