Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Free Thinking Is Scary

I think the problem with the world is that too many people have too many thoughts. And these thoughts could be potentially scary. It would be a lot safer if everyone just listened to one line of thinking, or I guess in a best case scenario didn't really do much thinking at all.

Perhaps if we all came together and held hands and prayed for a while the world's problems would just vanish. Yes, that's it. I think we should form a LOVE CIRCLE 2004 and that everyone could listen to Yanni and dance and we could all be happy.

I mean all the starving people in Sudan really need is a hug. After hugs the food is sure to appear. Then not only will they not die, they will have hugs!

Or in Iraq we could just send over a LOVE CIRCLE to all those mean terrorists and melt their hearts with the music of Celine Dion.

Any way you look at it hugs and kisses and holding hands and really not doing anything with your life is the answer. But I've been doing too much thinking.

I think I'll go take a nap. Maybe move back in with my parents. They'll know what to do.

Can you step? Email me.
hckyfn15@aol.com

1 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greg you are a genius. I love it. Hahahaha
-tayla milla

 

Post a Comment

<< Home