Monday, August 23, 2004

CLARIFICATION REQUEST

The original version of this post read like an apology. After ruminating over it for a while, I have decided that not only am I not sorry for what some schmuck does in his spare time and somehow gets construed as being associated with me, I really don't care anymore. You can find a wealth of stupid people on the web and if you think I am one of them the X box is in the upper right hand corner of this window. Click it.

To be clear if you don't like what I write - deal with it. I am an opinionated dude. I don't fall into normal political lines and most of my opinions (which by the way, are better than yours) will probably piss you off. Deal with it.

The 1st Amendment protects some jerk's right to sing a stupid song in the same way it protects mine to call him an ass for picking on gay people. I have zero tolerance for him and the people who associate me with him.

And that is what I meant to say all along.

Can you step? Email me.
hckyfn15@aol.com

1 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like your views greg! I like Bob Dylan more though
-T-Mac

 

Post a Comment

<< Home