Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Tom Cruise is a Moron

Call me crazy, but when a douchebag hack science fiction writer starts a religion, the first words of my mouth are BULLSHIT.

Welcome to Scientology, the only religion based on NOTHING, that costs upwards of 300,000 dollars to join. I'm not going to waste my fingers sitting here and debunking this crock of shit. (A casual glance at any number of websites can explain to you the depths of mind-numbingly stupid crap these people believe- among them that every human is posessed by aliens.)

Tom Cruise should be shot in the face for joining this cult. Now countless other dumb schmucks will go and get brainwashed because Tom Cruise thinks it's cool. And when I say brainwashed, I'm not dicking around. To become a Scientologist you ahve to sign a release form that allows church officials to hold you "indefinitely" for "therapy."

Wonder why Scarlet Johannsen suddenly dropped out of Mission Impossible 3? The answer is that Captain Crackhead wanted her to come with him to Scientology meeting. Her bullshit detector going off the charts, Johannsen wisely dropped out of the flick.

Whatever, Tom Cruise is a shithead and if I ever make it to Hollywood I'm calling out these dumbasses for what they are- a bunch of namby pamby confused, egotistical shitheads.


Can you step? Email me.
hckyfn15@aol.com

2 Comments:

At 1:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel sorry that, although your language is very flamewar-provacative, there is no one within miles of the blogosphere that will disagree with you.

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger greg said...

I don't spend enough time on the blogosphere to know exactly what a "flamewar" is.

I don't know why your sorry that people don't disagree with me. I'm always right, that's the way it should be.

However, there are thousands of scientologist dumbasses who would probably shit a brick at the thought of someone ripping into their bullshit cult.

Hence my post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home