Monday, June 30, 2003

About Cox Cable and Other Things

I beat the crap out of my cable modem daily. But, its not unprovoked. Here is how it goes down:

Hckyfn15: Wow, thats really cool, how about you come over?
Hot Girl: Okay, let me get your phone number-
Hckyfn15: Yeah, one sec.

INSTANT MESSENGER- CONNECTION LOST
Hckyfn15: Goddamn piece of shit.

At this point I get up, with a fistful of rage, and walk out into the kitchen in my boxers, embarass my parents, grab a hammer and kick the shit out of my cable modem until a little green light comes on. I am like the Hulk, instead of gamma rays, cable rays piss me off. I swear to God. So if I ever sign off and you are like "what an asshole ditching me like that." Chances are I hate you and don't really like you. But if I do like you, then don't be pissed. Instead, just call me (this is required for girls, optional for guys).

I thought I had something else to bitch about. Oh, I don't, I was just gonna say, I am probably going to set up a place on this site thing so you can bitch about my bitching and bitches and stuff, but until then you can just email me.

Hckyfn15@aol.com

Chances of me responding are slim to none unless "God you are the chilllest guy ever" is in the subject line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home